Jun 12, 2013
New DJI Zenmuse HD-2D GoPro Gimbal coming soon!
Early this year DJI announced the release of the DJI Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal at the 2013 NAB Show.
DJI has now released further details… The main features include:
- 2-AXIS Professional Gimbal With High Performance
- Easy to install, Plug and Play
- Customized for GoPro Hero3
- Compatible with DJI flight control systems
- The Core Technology is inherited from the Zenmuse Z15
- Independent IMU module
- Extremely light weight with solid mechanical design
- Ideal Choice for Phantom and Flame Wheel
- Online Upgrade Support
- Weight (Gopro Hero 3 included): 230g
- Input Voltage: 12V~16.8V
- Working Current: static current 400mA (@12V) / Dynamic current 600mA (@12V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Dimensions (damping kit included)：99.5mm*85.5mm*92.75mm
- Controlled Angle Accuracy: +/- 0.08°
- Working Angle Limit: Pitch 50°~ -130° Roll ±39°
- Supported camera: GoPro Hero 3
Check out the exclusive interview at the 2013 NAB Show below:
See the Gimbal in action:
DJI have not announced a price yet but the Gimbal is expected to cost between £ 700 and £900.
The DJI Zenmuse Gimbal is available for pre-order at swiftrc.co.uk… More detailed featured list can also be found here.